Demonstration tools are available for both the Betting and Accounts API. The tools can be used by developers for quick experimentation and interact directly with the live API via a simple user interface.
Just Getting Started?
Create your Application Key using the Accounts API Demo tool using the createDeveloperAppKeys operation.
Already Created an Application Key?
Request this using getDeveloperAppKeys using the Accounts API demo tool
HINTS & TIPS
1All existing API operations are available. Build sample requests and interact with the API directly.
- 5Use “Full Screen” mode to open the tools in a new browser window for easy viewing.
2Experiment with the parameters for your API queries.
- 4Login to www.betfair.com and refresh the page to automatically input the Session Token field.
- 6Already created an App Key? Request this using getDeveloperAppKeys using the Accounts API demo tool
- Vendor Applications must use the Vendor Services API operations to subscribe customers to their approved Application Key
- The live key is made available only for the purpose of betting on the Exchange.
- The delayed App Key must be used for development and any functional testing. Historical Data is additionally made available for testing and analysis purposes. Please see the App Directory for further information on these services.
- The delayed App Key must also be used in simulation/practice applications where the facility to bet into live Betfair markets is not available.
Un-authorised usage will be identified & blocked.
BETTING API DEMO TOOL
Why Use Demo Tools?
- All existing Exchange API operations are available.
- You can easily experiment with the parameters for your API queries.